- QUICK MAGNETIC FILTER ATTACHMENT: Quickly add a filter to your point-and-shoot or compact camera with the MagFilter system.
- STRONG MAGNETS FOR SECURE ATTACHMENT: The strong magnets in the MagFilter Adapter body ensure a strong and secure hold.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Just attach the adhesive metal ring to the front of your camera and the MagFilter is ready to use.
- CARRYING BAG INCLUDED: A teardrop neoprene travel pouch with a spring clip is provided for your convenience.
- 36mm CPL Compatibility: Canon S95, S100, S110, S120. Product Care: When you are not using the CPL, please detach it from the camera.
- 44mm CPL Compatibility: Sony: RX100 I, II, III, IV, V, VI, HX9V, HX20V, HX30V, HX50V. HX80V, HX90V / Canon: G12, G15, G16, G5X MarkII, G7X Mark II III, G9X Mark II, SX610 HS, SX620 HS, SX720 HS, SX730 HS / Nikon: Coolpix S7000, S9300, S9600, S9700, S9900 / Panasonic: Lumix DMC-ZS100, Lumix DMC TZ-100 Care: When you are not using the product, please detach it from the camera. *For some Canon models, it may have a dark corner at a focal length that is wider than 24mm.
CIRCULAR POLARIZER FILTER
Polarizing filters work by cutting the amount of polarized or reflected light, that reaches the digital sensor. Polarized light can be found everywhere, including reflections on the surface of water, glass, reflecting from the surface of leaves, and even in the blue sky. Polarized light often makes objects appear shiny. The use of a polarizing filter can reduce this and help saturate the colors, particularly in landscapes containing foliage and a vast blue sky. Polarizers are very important filters and will retain information during image capture that is normally lost and cannot be recovered in post-processing.
REVOLUTIONARY MAGNETIC DESIGN
The revolutionary MagFilter provides a simple, clean and effective solution to mount your favorite filter on your camera. This patented design is the most innovative and unobtrusive filter solution for point-and-shoot and high-end compact cameras. The MagFilter system uses a thin, low-profile metal adhesive ring attached to the camera lens's front, which still allows the lens to expand and retract into the body. It features high-quality, multilayer-coated optics that are made in Japan, and it offers the best quality CPL filter for your camera.
QUICK FILTER ATTACHMENT
When you’re ready to use your filter, the MagFilter attaches through strong magnets built into the MagFilter CPL filter body. Choose the size you need and the kit will come with the MagFilter CPL Filter along with 2 adhesive metal rings.
When not in use, the MagFilter can be quickly removed, with no cumbersome unthreading, and the camera retains its original compact form factor. The MagFilter system adds no additional bulk, which is an important feature for maintaining the pocketability of these small high-end compact cameras.
1- MagFilter CPL Filter
2- Adhesive Metal Rings (attached to the front of the camera)
1- Carrier Bag
The MagFilter is easy to set up. Just attach the adhesive metal ring to the front of your camera lens and the MagFilter is ready to use. The MagFilter CPL comes in two sizes, 36mm and 44mm.